A psychic attack is basically a negative energy that someone sends with the conscious or unconscious intention to harm you, your life and maybe everything you have. Harm can be launched towards your emotional, physical, spiritual or mental state. Those negative energies can be projected in the form of thought, based mainly upon jealousy toward you. It can also happen for many reasons other than jealousy.
My belief is that psychic attack can be influenced 98% of the time by someone in your surrounding that you already know, even friends or family members, although is not always intentional. These thought forms can be sent consciously or unconsciously. When they are sent unconsciously, the person sending the thoughts is doing so without their own awareness and jealousy, envy, or anger are usually the motivation behind them. A conscious attack is when someone deliberately means harm to you and can be compared to black magic, witchcraft, and spell casting.
Keep in mind that a psychic attack is less about you than it is about the weakness of your attacker.
- They are jealous.
- Your life is progressing forward while theirs is stagnant.
- They are envious of your looks, your career, your wife or husband, your environment.
- They are living in their dark side at the moment.
- Lack of self conviction.
If you consciously send negative energy toward someone else with the intention of inflicting harm, then what you send is exactly what you will attract upon yourself in your own life. The Universal Law of karma states that what goes around comes back around to you multiplied.
SYMPTOMS OF A PSYCHIC ATTACK
Here are some examples of what you can experience whilst under a psychic attack.
- Having Nightmares – Dreaming very frightening nightmares.
- Attacker Front and Center in Your Mind – Seeing your attacker in a devilish way, either in your dreams, your meditations, or in your thoughts.
- Experiencing Fatigue – Feeling tired and depleted of energy constantly and for no reason.
- Feeling Pain – Having pains in the same place at the same time on a regular basis.
- Having Weakness – Experiencing illness or pains in areas of weakness that your attacker is already aware of.
- Being Lethargic – Lack of concentration and feelings of laziness when it comes to completing daily tasks.
- Severe Headaches – Having unusually painful, even severe cases, headaches accompanied with vomiting or dizziness.
- Feeling Doubtful – Questioning or doubting your direction in life, even after having been aware of your direction beforehand.
- Sense Being Watched – Feeling that you are being watched and seeing shadows around you from the corner of your eye, even when you are alone.
- Suicidal – The worst kind of psychic attack can inflict feelings of having a heart attack, and feelings of the desire to commit suicide.
HOW TO GUARD YOURSELF AGAINST PSYCHIC ATTACKS
- Be Aware – Becoming aware of the psychic attack through identification of the unusual events that are taking place in your life will help to diminish the effect of the attack by 75%.
- Ask for Guidance – Ask your Spirit Guides and Guardian Angels to help you stop the attack and for protection, even if you do not know them or believe in them, asking them is enough, your faith is not required for them to do their work, although it helps.
- Refrain from Mirroring Your Attacker’s Actions – DO NOT SEND similar energy or thoughts to your attacker. Send only the pure white energy of light directly from the Universe, the Source or from the GOD of your own belief.
- Send Loving Thoughts – Remember you attacker is the weaker one so instead of returning thoughts of anger, hate or fear to them try to feel compassion toward him or her and send them light, love, and blessings to help them see and heal their own darkness.
- Protect Yourself – Every time your attacker comes into your mind, imagine that you are showering them with the pure light of the Universe. Always change the way you send your light by imagining it being sent in different ways and always remember to keep your protection around you.
- Be Strong – Work on Yourself. The most important way of protecting yourself from the effect of psychic attack in the first place is to be emotionally strong and stable and do not allow others to identify with your fears because this reveals your weakness. Try to identify with your own emotional issues and fears and heal them, this way you are protecting yourself from being emotionally vulnerable, making you less likely to absorb the effects of the negative energies.