Have you met your soulmate already or dying to meet him/her? There’s nothing quite like the rush of meeting your soulmate. The feeling is way beyond the typical butterflies in the tummy. In fact, meeting your soulmate can be overwhelming in wonderful ways, and sometimes in frustrating ways too.
You’ve most likely already met at least one soulmate in your lifetime and didn’t even know it! Soulmates come in all different forms. Sometimes the experience can be nothing less than challenging, yet the type of soulmate we all wish for is the one that makes us feel nothing less than blissful. Once we look at soulmates in the proper perspective we can have a deeper understanding of what soulmates truly are and understand why they are sometimes challenging.
1. Soulmates are not always love mates.
2. Soulmates can be all genders, including our own.
3. Soulmates can be your best friend, your professor, boss, or even a parent.
4. Soulmates exist due to our connection to them from past lives.
5. Soulmates have a specific path with us.
6. Soulmates can be here to teach us, or learn from us.
7. Soulmates can frustrate us, challenge us, even anger us.
8. Soulmates that are love mates may be some of our most difficult relationships.
9. Until we learn our lessons, or teach them, our soulmates will remain in our paths, in this lifetime and future lifetimes.
10. All soulmates are important.
The rush of meeting a romantic soulmate can be a flurry of strong emotions.
We feel we know them in a deeper way, or even have “memories” of them that didn’t happen in this life. That is your soul’s connection to that person’s soul from a past life experience.
The problem is that in the meantime weeding through all of the challenging soulmate connections can be tiring and we may not appreciate that these types of soulmates are actually preparing us for that one true lifemate we are hoping for.
For some, the experience of finding a lifemate takes longer than for others. This is not because you’re doing anything wrong—there must be a synergy between you two. As you’re going through your changes and learning your necessary lessons, so is your lifemate. In time, the synergy builds up to a perfect unison.
Be patient. You and your soulmate will find each other when the time is right.