Prana healing is based on the prana and was developed by Grand Master Choa Kok Sui. This is considered a Chinese medicinal practice and it is sometimes called the Chi or the Ki.
As Pranic healing systems were studied, they have found that there are ways that a person can learn to heal other people and even themselves. This is something that has been practiced since ancient times. We know that we have a body that is a physical body, but we also have a spirit or an inner body that is made of energies. This energy is both positive and negative depending on what is going on around you and is sometimes called the aura.
Even scientists have found that the aura is real and that blood flows through the body and this is sometimes called Prana. Since there are different vessels that the blood and energy flows through, there are places that can be in need of a healing.
What is Pranic Healing
Pranic healing has two laws, the first is the Law of Self Recovery and the second one is the Law of Life Recovery. This tells us that the body can heal itself and that there is life in the body as long as there is recovery.
As healing happens, the energy will begin to flow correctly, and it will go through the whole body. This is a chemical reaction and light can help to make this happen. Pranic healing allows the energy to flow at a faster rate and allows the natural healing in the body to happen faster.
Source of the Prana
There are three sources of the Prana including the Earth, air and solar prana. The solar prana comes from the sun, and it causes the body to be healthy. When someone goes out into the sun for a few minutes each day, it is filled with vitamins and minerals that can make the body strong. This is important.
Air prana happens when we breathe. As life goes in and out of the body through our breath and our energy, we are able to feel the energy increasing. When this is absorbed through the body, our body knows when we need to deep breathe or breathe slower.
The Earth prana allows the body to get energy through their feet. This happens when you walk barefoot, and you pick up the earth energies.
The chakras are the energy centers, and they help to make Prana healing happen. As the energy works, it has minor and major chakras that are able to send energy to parts of the body that need it and allows the organs to work correctly.
- There is a basic set of chakras that work with the spine and help to control the whole body such as a root would for a tree. This is where the root chakra comes from.
- For sex, there are organs that help with this and there are energy centers that help to make this strong.
- At the back of the belly button there is the spine and there are energy centers that control this and the organs such as the kidneys.
- The belly button serves as a place where the small intestine and appendix sit and allows them to work correctly.
- The spleen is in the ribs, and it helps to keep the bodies blood purified and to keep germs from destroying good things in the body.
- The solar plexus chakra helps with the area between the ribs and helps to keep the stomach, intestines, heart, lungs and stronger.
- The heart chakra is found in the middle of the chest and works with the thymus gland and the circulatory system to keep it working correctly.
- The throat chakra is found in the throat and works with the thyroid glands and the lymphatic system.
- The third eye chakra is found in the middle of the forehead and helps to control the brain, eyes and nose.
- The forehead works to keep the brain safe and to work with the nervous system and the pineal gland.
- The crown chakra is found at the top of the head and helps to protect the brain and the pineal gland but also works to make the whole body strong.